by Yuri Rabinovich
StartupMonthly is taking a road trip and has planned programs and socials in various locations in the world. We are traveling to Russia, Lithuania and Israel to help passionate entrepreneurs build successful IT startups that make a difference in the world. Read more about our activities and updates.
- Sep 8: Startup Social Moscow Sep'12 Kickoff - http://socialmoscow2012-eorg.eventbrite.com
- Sep 9-15: Startup Elevator Program (7 days mini Startup Accelerator with Silicon Valley mentors) - http://russia.startupmonthly.org/startup-elevator.html
- Sep 12-13: Startup Mentorship Hours (One-on-one mentorship by our mentors from Silicon Valley) - http://russia.startupmonthly.org/mentorship-hours.html
- Sep 15: StartupMonthly Investor Demo Day at SKOLKOVO Business School - http://russia.startupmonthly.org/investor-demo-day.html
- Sep 15: SKOLKOVO Startup Social - http://socialskolkovo2012-eorg.eventbrite.com
- Sep 20: Vilnius Startup Social - http://socialvilnius2012.eventbrite.com
- Sep 21: Keynote in Vilnius (From Zero to Startup in Silicon Valley) and fireside chat with an investor and an early youtube employee, Christina Brodbeck - http://vilnius.startupmonthly.org/keynote-speakers.html
- Sep 22 - 24: Startup Mentorship Hours (One-on-one mentorship by our mentors from Silicon Valley) - http://vilnius.startupmonthly.org/mentorship-hours.html
- Sep 27 - Startup Social in Tel-Aviv, Israel - http://socialtel-aviv2012.eventbrite.com
Silicon Valley Activities in October:
- Oct 2-Oct 7 - Smart$ (SmartMoney) Program 4 days - http://www.startupmonthly.org/smart-program---4-days.html
- Oct 2-Oct 10 - Smart$ (SmartMoney) Program 7 days - http://www.startupmonthly.org/smart-program---7-days.html
- Oct 19 - Startup Social in Silicon Valley http://socialsfoct2012.eventbrite.com
Silicon Valley Startup Accelerator Nov'12 - Jan'13:
- 2 months Startup Accelerator will host IT startups in Silicon Valley http://www.startupmonthly.org/startup-accelerator.html
- Startups will present their products during Investor Demo Day on January 17th, 2013.
- Apply now to join our next co-hort http://www.startupmonthly.org/startup-accelerator-nov12-jan13.html
If you want to join StartupMonthly and help us grow StartupMonthly activities in the world, please apply now http://www.startupmonthly.org/ambassadors.html
Internship at StartupMonthly:
We are hiring: Looking for one Operations Intern who will help us plan, execute, and market our events.
Time commitment: 10-20 hours a week. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help entrepreneurs create startups by matching them with great and talented engineers and designers looking to join promising ventures at a very early stage for equity+salary.
You are welcome to send your jobs to email@example.com in order to list them on
It is super important to build a startup with a strong, passionate co-founder. We improved our co-founder wanted section. Now you can register to RSS feed of the co-founder wanted listings. Please send your co-founder wanted to firstname.lastname@example.org with co-founder wanted subject and we will list them on http://www.startupmonthly.org/co-founder-wanted.html
All our partner events will be listed on our website and we will share a link to this page in all our mails. It is much more scalable if you post your event and our team will curate them in one place http://www.startupmonthly.org/events.html
CEO & Founder, StartupMonthly